iOS Engineer– Metro Vancouver
U-bicycle North America, established in August of 2017 in Vancouver, British Columbia, is one of the world’s leading dock-less bicycle sharing platform that aims to revolutionize mobility in cities and campuses by empowering global citizens with a greener, more efficient, and affordable mode of transportation. Our bicycles provide the public with a cost effective, efficient, and easy to use service for one to travel any distances long or short.
Our bicycle sharing service aspires to revolutionize our society’s current urban mobility concerns, and integrate cycling as the go-to method for short travels. We believe that cycling is an amazing way to alleviate the rising global concerns of congestion, pollution, high transportation costs and healthy lifestyle choices. Through bicycle sharing programs, we observed that it provides a flexible transportation method, reduces vehicle emissions, congestion, fuel consumption, and financial savings and provides riders with health benefits.
We are a growing company that values autonomy, performance, and potential and we are currently looking for another member to join the technical team in this rewarding experience. The iOS Engineer– Metro Vancouver is an important role in technology development of U-bicycle. Previous iOS development experience needed.
For questions or to apply for this role, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The iOS Engineer is Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer and will be responsible for:
· Develop iOS clients, both targeting consumers and internal staff
- Be proficient in Swift language features, design patterns/methodology, and code optimization approaches commonly used.
- Be skilled in the usage of core iOS frameworks, including but not limited to UI, event handling, networking, multi-threading.
- Master the usage and principles of runloop, hands-on experiences with runtime used in OC/Swift.
- Good sense for code architecture. Preferable if having experiences with core module design and coding.
- Elegant coding style, passionate with optimizing on runtime efficiency, thorough understanding of data structure and algorithms.
- Preferable if having hands-on experiences with popular TCP persistent connection frameworks.
- Always eager to learn new iOS techs and ready to share.
- Strong capability of logical thinking and communication.
- Richmond and/or Metro Vancouver
- Full-time position
- Mobile Engineer
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, or equivalent work experience.
- 3 years+ of iOS development experience.
How to apply:
Please send applications (cover letter & resume), with job title in subject line, to: email@example.com.
Please be advised that selection for this role may include background checks (credentials/education, credit, identity check) and references.
Thank you for your application in advance – due to volume only those selected for interviews will be contacted.